Running your own business already involves a lot of moving parts. While sustainability is something that will add value to your business, it can be a challenge to actually implement sustainable practices.
If you want to lower the footprint of your business but don’t know where to start, then this small business sustainability consulting session is for you!
Looking for sustainability consulting as a traveler, small business owner, educator, or individual?
I have specific pages for each of those topics!
My own business background
I have started 2 businesses, and one of the things that I love most about running things myself is that I get to enact any changes that are necessary to keep operations as sustainable as possible.
In both my photography business and this website, I have implemented a wide range of policies to reduce waste and emissions, source equipment sustainably, produce ethical products, offset my carbon footprint, switch my website to green servers, push for positive change further up the supply chain, and give back to my local communities.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.”Mahatma Gandhi
How can I help you?
During your call, we can run through my suggestions on how to incorporate sustainability practices in your business, address any questions you might have, and write your sustainability goals together.
If you are just starting out, I’m also happy to provide any advice on the admin side of things too, like setting up your LLC, organizing finances, and any of the less glamorous stuff.
After your call, I will provide you with my “Small Business Sustainability Checklist” digital document as well as any other resources that I think might be relevant for your business.
Book a small business sustainability consulting session
The small business sustainability session structure is as follows:
- Send me an email with a quick summary of what you’d like my input and guidance on.
- Within 1-3 days, I’ll reply with my upcoming availability*, and we can schedule a voice or video call. I like to schedule a week in advance so that I have adequate time to ask you follow-up questions and do any research that is needed to best help you.
- The call will last 20-40 minutes. I’ll provide guidance and give you plenty of time to ask any additional questions.
- A day or two later, you will receive an email with a summary of what we covered, resources I said I would provide, and any other applicable information. I will also address any of your questions that I may have been unable to answer during our call.
- If you would like clarification on anything after you receive the session summary, I am happy to provide a free 10 minute follow-up call within the following month.
- You will receive a 10% discount if you choose to book any future consulting sessions.
*I do not book sessions more than one month in advance. Typical availability is weekdays between 9:30-11:30 am Eastern US time (GMT-5), but I can usually be flexible with enough advance notice. If you need a time slot outside that window, please include your best times in your first email to me, and I’ll let you know what days I can accommodate your request!
Current pricing is $50 per 20-40 minute session with an optional 10 minute follow-up call. Fee must be paid via Paypal prior to the session.